International ProgramFaculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Faculty of Psychology Faculty of Law (IPP) Faculty of Economics and Business Faculty of Law Faculty of Medicine Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
International Undergraduate Program, Faculty of Economics and Business UGM
Faculty of Economics and Business
Faculty of Economics and Business Unviersitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM) formulates its mission of becoming an educational institution dedicated to excellent teaching, quality research, and community services to prepare graduates with high integrity and strong knowledge beneficial to the society. In accordance with its mission, the Faculty established International Undergraduate Program (IUP) to promote international networking and to prepare its graduates to meet the global challenges.
IUP FEB UGM consists of 4-years undergraduate program in Accounting, undergraduate program in Business, and undergraduate program in Business Economics. IUP offers interests in Accounting Information System, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management, Human Resources Management, Management Information System, and Business Economics.
The IUP curriculum includes community service, a program held by Universitas Gadjah Mada to develop leadership skills and to contribute to society especially that is in underdeveloped regions. The community service helps student sharpen their problem-solving and teamwork skills.
In addition to preparing the graduates who are ready to play important role in the global market, IUP sets requirement to broaden students' international academic exposure. In order to get Sarjana (Bachelor) degree, they are required to experience at least one of the international Academic Exposures, such as: double degree program, student exchange program, International Academic Exposure Program organized by FEB UGM, or short-term academic program organized by partner universities.
Further information, please contact us at:
Office of Admission
Jl. Sosio Humaniora, Bulaksumur Yogyakarta
Undergraduate Program, 1st floor East wing
Faculty of Economics and Business UGM
T: +62 274 548 510 ext. 123
F: +62 274 580 727
M: +62 811 250 05 05
|1||Economics and Business||Accounting||Rp. 1.500.000,00||-||Rp. 30.000.000,00 (for Indonesian students)|
|Business Economics||Rp. 50.000.000,00 (for non-Indonesian students)|
|Admission Period of First Intake|
|Application Period||1 October - 26 December 2014|
|Document Submission Deadline||Friday, 26 December 2014|
|Admission Test||Wednesday and Thursday, 7-8 January 2015|
|Result Notification||19 January 2015|
|Admission Period of Second Intake|
|Application Period||11 February - 30 April 2015|
|Admission Test||Thursday and Friday, 7-8 May 2015|
|Result Notification||19 May 2015|
|Admission Period of Third Intake|
|Application Period||25 May - 26 June 2015|
|Admission Test||Thursday and Friday, 2-3 July 2015|
|Result Notification||13 July 2015|
- Pay non refundable application fee: Rp 1.500.000,- via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI or BTN as described here.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 50 kb and maximum 200kb in *.jpeg format):
- Print application form, if you can not print the application form or your online application fail, please contact us at 0274-6491808/551222 or email your payment receipt and all of required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Card can be printed three(3) days before admission test date.
|For applicants who graduate in 2014 and 2013||For applicants to be graduated in 2015|
|Colored Photograph||Colored Photograph|
|High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate||High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12|
|High school academic report from grade 10 to 12||ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)|
|National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN)||
Certificate ITP TOEFL/IBT TOEF/IELTS (if any)
|ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)|
Certificate ITP TOEFL/IBT TOEF/IELTS (if any)
- Senior High School (SMU) or equivalent (Graduates of 2015, 2014, 2013)
- Indonesian High School qualification with good academic records
- A-Level qualification, IB qualification, or equal to Indonesian High School qualification.
- English language proficiency, as indicated by TOEFL score of at least 500 (ITP) or 5.0 (IELTS) or 59-60 (IBT). Application whose score below the minimum requirement may be considered for enrollment based on probationary condition.
- Good Academic capability, as indicated by score of Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST).
|Day 1||Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test||120 minutes||verbal, quantitative, reasoning|
|English Proficiency Test (EPT)*||120 minutes||listening, structure, reading|
|Day 2||Group discussion (for those who pass the written tests)|